You are here
A comprehensive overview of the planning and implementation of oncology clinical trials, focusing on Phase III. The course will demonstrate how oncology trials differ in design and conduct from those in other therapy areas. Delegates can learn to design trials to minimise the deficiencies that lead to inappropriate interpretation whilst maximising the competitive advantage. This is face-to-face training. Delegates will learn direct the perspective of currently practicing oncologists with extensive experience of industry clinical trials as well as professionals who will discuss oncology clinical trial statistics and oncology product market entry.
- Why Are Cancer Trials Different?
- Introduction to oncology clinical trial design
- Translational Studies in Phase III Trials
- Designing Clinical Trials to Impact on Clinical Practice
- Statistical analysis and reporting of clinical trials
- Quality of life assessment
- Other Methods Used for Statistics in Clinical Trials
- Planning for Market Access